South Carolina’s largest Country Music Festival the “Carolina Country Music Fest” has announced its third headliner for the 2020 festival. South Carolina native Darius Rucker will be performing alongside Eric Church and Luke Combs.
There are many accolades we could mention when introducing this man but one stands out most in our hearts. When Myrtle Beach and surrounding families were impacted from the flood in 2018, this sweet man answered our call to headline the Hurricane Florence Benefit Concert at no cost. He helped us raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for flood victims. AND NOW, we add to our Carolina tribe with Eric Church and Luke Combs, South Carolina’s very own, DARIUS RUCKER! We can’t wait to spend ‘Another Night With You’ in Myrtle Beach! ‘Life’s Too Short’ not to be at CCMF so get your tickets to the biggest country fest on the East Coast at www.ccmf.com – payment plans available!Taken From The Official CCMF Facebook
Ticket & VIP Information
Tickets are currently on sale and can be purchased HERE. 4 Day GA Tickets can be purchased for $179 +Fees & S/H. 4 Day Main Stage VIP Package can be purchased for $379 +Fees & S/H. VIP includes the following
4 Day Main Stage VIP:
- Exclusive Private area at the main stage
- VIP Entrance, private cash bars, private restrooms
- No Seating- Standing Room Only.
- Includes Free entry to McDonalds Thursday Night Kick-Off Party- June 4th.
4 Day Pass Super VIP:
- 3 Level Platform viewing area
- Full Bar
- Air Conditioned Catering Tent W/Seating
- Inclusive of ALL Beverages (Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Water & Soda)
- Food (Includes Light appetizers, & One Full Meal Per Day)
- Exclusive VIP Entrance
- Private Bathroom
- Free Entry To McDonalds Thursday Night Kick-Off Party June 4th