It’s almost officially Summer! As COVID restrictions continue to be lifted and live music begins making it’s (triumphant) return, check out some of these songs to get some good summertime vibes going!
1. This Wild Life – Falling Down– Pop-punk duo This Wild Life reached new levels of success with this lead single off of their sophomore album. “Falling Down” brings back vibes of a Warped Tour long passed and is sure to get you in the mood for those upcoming 2021 festivals.
2. The Dangerous Summer – Where I Want To Be The Dangerous Summer are never lacking on powerful lyrics — “I’m learning now that I was wrong in everything, and that’s the reason why I think that I can grow…You are my song, and you are where I want to be” — but this time it comes in a high-energy blend of emo pop primed and ready for your summer playlists.
3. Summer Wars – Fallback Lover– Raleigh, NC’s kings of pop punk did it again with their latest release, the 2020 single “Fallback Lover”. With catchy hooks and a lighthearted, breezy melody, it’s a perfect summer jam.
4. Machine Gun Kelly feat blackbear – my ex’s best friend– What do you do when you’ve already got a hit but want it to be an absolute banger? Just add blackbear. If you don’t put this song on and instantly want to get in a car blasting it while you drive around with the top down, what are you even doing with your life?
5. Seaway – Lula On The Beach: I had the opportunity to see Seaway live a few years ago and was an instant fan. In the words of yet another of their hits, all of their music is a “Big Vibe”. And “Lula On The Beach” in particular provides those feel-good vibes of beach days and pool parties.
• With Confidence – Voldemort
• Trash Boat – Nothing New
• Aim High feat Ollie Baxxter of Broadside – Better Than This
• The Story So Far – Heavy Gloom
• Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! – Blame It On This Song